Upload form issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload form issues...

Ok, have read several posts on here as well as the sticky (and the options I get on the form don't match what's on the sticky). So I'm gonna yell "Uncle" and just ask.

Here's a link to the form:

I have success/error pages complete.
    The name of the form is "uploadphoto" - no spaces
    The form all fits in the form area.
    I have selected "multi-part/form data"
    Upload and Email form parts are named properly.

Getting form information sent to my email, not getting a link to the uploaded photo.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Upload form issues...

Something in particular that I see different...on the "General" tab of the "Form Properties" window, I am unable to change the "Action" specification at all. It automatically fills in <?echo($_SERVER[PHP_SELF])> - so I am not able to put "uploadaction.php" as instructed in the sticky. Everything else seems to be aligned with the instructions.

But not only am I not getting a link in the emails, nothing is going to the "Uploads" folder that I created on the public FTP.

Comment

Ok, I unchecked the box on the "General" tab of the "Form Properties" tab that says "Use built-in PHP form processor to send the data to an email address".

So now, when I receive the email, it says "Invalid Address" in the "From" line, but finally there is a spot for the "upload" field - which hadn't been there at all before. Still no link. Still nothing in the FTP folder.

Comment

1, Check (again) the field "Use Built in Form Processor"
        2. Double click the upload field and name it (at the moment it has no name so you will not receive anything)
        3. Edit also the names of your other fields, name them properly (right now they have the default names Editbox3, 4 and 5. Name them "email", "First Name" and "Pet Name"
        4. Name also your submit button "submit" instead of "Button1"

Savem Publish, refresh your browser before testing.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I had confused naming the actual fields with the labels at left! Worked like a charm. Talk about 4 hours of my life I'll never get back again. It's almost a well-deserved beer-thirty here. Cheers - and Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X