Question on my message board(help!!)please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on my message board(help!!)please

Hi there,I made a message board on my site and then went to preveiw it but alot of html words were there,does my page have to be published for the page to look right(like no html writting there?)
    LaDelle

Re: Question on my message board(help!!)please

need to change the page properties to php

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen ,
      LaDelle

Comment

I went and checked the properties window and it is php could it be something else or does it have to be published first?
        LaDelle

Comment

Could you publish the page so we can take a look at it (either that or view the source when you preview and post that code here).

My first thought is that there is a typo and a html tag was closed prematurely causing the rest of the pages html code to be interpreted as text.

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi is this what you need to look at and thank-you.C:\Users\GANTER\AppData\Local\Temp\preview\pre view.html

Comment

either that or view the source when you preview and post that code here). Hi how would I do this I have no idea what to look for when it comes to html text can you help please or I am totally lost?LaDelle

Comment

I think it would be better if you publish like Watdaflip suggested
                and give out the URL to it.

Folks here need to know your URL after you have published
                and then someone can look at it.

But first follow what the good folks suggested above.
                Doable Personal Finance

Comment

PHP pages can NOT be previewed because PHP code is parsed as such on the server. Since i don't believe that there is a chance that you have a PHP / Apache environment on your own computer, your only chance is to publish the page.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank-you all very much might have to get back to this question after I can publish my site.
                    LaDelle

Comment

Working...
                    X