ABVFP installation issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABVFP installation issues...

I've made it to the installation page and keep getting a "Could not connect to the database. Please check Database details !" error message. I've gone to my database and triple-checked my CP_username and CP_databasename and passwords, all to no avail. Same message. Thoughts?

Re: ABVFP installation issues...

The ONLY possible reasons ABVFP gives that error is that actually the connection setails are wrong, OR you have not granted the user you created, permissions to the database.

If you look in the Manual, you will see how the login details should look like.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: ABVFP installation issues...

Ok - I was able to grant all of the permissions when I used the "wizard" - I had already created the DB, but it never asked me about permissions. Worked for installation...thx.

Comment

Working...
      X