Nothing is working right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing is working right

I am ready to publish my page and absolutely nothing is working right. I have been trying to work with tech support via email and am more confused than when I started.

I have a web page called rosesphynxcats.com. I am working from the technical information page that was sent me via voda host with all the publishing info.

My first page is an "enter" page. I have named it my index page and I have tried to link an enter picture to my home page. So, the link reads rosesphynxcats.com/home.html

The rest of the pages are linked with navigation buttons that have the name of my url with the page name .html.

Each page has been published.

When I try to access the web page it tells me it is under construction.

I can check the page online with each page working. I have no idea what is going wrong and am getting very frustrated as I have been working with VH technical support for three or four days now.

It is probably something very simple but I don't know what it is. I have listened to the videos so many times that I don't think I am doing this wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am 70 years old and the verbage goes way beyond me at times. Technical support is just not helping me.

Denise

Re: Nothing is working right

Hi there,

I honestly didn't understand exactly your question sorry, BUT, I will just try to explain how things work and you will maybe figure it out.

Consider your website: www.rosesphynxcats.com as folder.

inside that folder you should create your home page and name it index 'NOT HOME'

Now in the other pages, if you want to link back to the home page just link to your website which is www.rosesphynxcats.com

I hope this is the answer you're looking for.

If you have anymore problems, send me your server details and login details and I will look at that for you.

click here to email me.
    The Producer

Comment

Re: Nothing is working right

Hi,

You cant name your home page this way: rosesphynxcats.com/home.html

You name your home page "index" only.
      Then publish the page to "public_html/" using your BlueVoda websitebuilder.

Once published to your server, you can access and view the page
      by typing "
      www.rosesphynxcats.com in your browser
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X