Where does BlueVoda store shapes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does BlueVoda store shapes?

I just created a rounded rectangle shape in my site as a background of text. The html code shows the shape is "bvxxx" .gif image. The problem is I cannot find the image anywhere! I need to locate it to upload the image to the server hosted by my local internet operator. Any ideas?

Re: Where does BlueVoda store shapes?

you need vodahost account http://www.vodahost.com/order.htm
    then publish your page and you will see it
    Nyoman

Comment

Re: Where does BlueVoda store shapes?

Originally posted by Korma
      I just created a rounded rectangle shape in my site as a background of text. The html code shows the shape is "bvxxx" .gif image. The problem is I cannot find the image anywhere! I need to locate it to upload the image to the server hosted by my local internet operator. Any ideas?
      Please note that BV is designed and intented for use only on Vodahost Accounts. If your site is hosted somewhere else, BV will not work.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X