new website !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new website !

my new website is www.softwareeditorial.com it is going to be an online software magazine, to help customers locate the best software for their needs and assist the developer in selling their software and services.

What do you think ?

If you are a software developer then I would appreciate a free full copy of your program as long as there is no spyware adware or malware in it.

I will have features for freeware / shareware / off the shelf retail products , as well as web services, (Know anyone any good at that !!!!!!)

Re: new website !

Hi Chris,
    The first thing to hit me in the home page sort of gives the impression that this is a website about you. Lovely photograph but, maybe, a little misleading? Like the overall use of colour and layout. Look forward to seeing it a little further down the road. But it looks promising keep up the good work. Sorry have no software for you :o(

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I like it very much. I think the photo shows the maturity of the advice you will be putting forward (no offense intended, but it is obviously not a teenagers site!).

The site looks good, and I am looking forward to seeing it properly up and running with articles etc.

Nice work

P.S. Maybe we could do reciprocal links?
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Like the colour choices and especially the page-fading!! My only comment would be to center your pages. Apart from that good job.........

Regards,
        Dave Shore

Comment

Trish makes a very valid point - I didn't think of it like that! :o) It does look professional.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have taken my ugly mug off now

it should be a bit more interesting now ?

my picture was on their for software developers benefit, just so they know who they are talking to, but no one will have to suffer anymore

and now its on with the software recommendations, I will only put on top quality freeware shareware etc,

it has changed now a bit more please let me know your feedback.

Comment

Hi there!

I really like the look of the site, and it's easy to navigate which is always a plus! My only problem - it's slow loading on dial up.

Great job, and good luck! :)
              Kellie

Cozy Cabin Candles and Crafts
              http://www.ccabincandles.com

Comment

Working...
              X