Help Please! Internal Exception Error 12031

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please! Internal Exception Error 12031

Can anyone explain why I keep getting this error message please?

Periodically I can save and upload a page, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Particular problem at moment with contactus page - just CAN'T get it to upload it.

Have changed to contactus1, added this link into home page, and opening new page this way, but still isn't showing changes.

Had problems yesterday, saving changes to pages, so changed to pagename1 and could then publish.

Also, now when I click on the shortcut on my desktop to Blue Voda, Error message Afilisys - BlueVoda Cannot Open comes up. Am only able to open the saved pages and BlueVoda by going through My Docs....

Sorry to go on, but is this all my computer melting through the hours I'm putting into this, or is any of it not my fault!?! lol

Thanks in advance!

Zoe

Re: Help Please! Internal Exception Error 12031

IF you are using BV11 there are still several bugs in it. Thats why it was Beta. Probably go back and get the last 10.1 version and reinstall it would be your best bet.

Also.. contact pages with FORMS on them need to be php .. right click on your page, page properties and make sure its php. Most likely you switched it to view it and changed it to html so you have TWO versions of the same page and only one of them CHANGED

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen - was glad you popped up - often find your advice to others very clear and useful!

Havent installed version 10 as suggested, have changed a lot re your advice though and it seems to be working much better. Seem to have problems publishing late evenings, so have read this can make a difference.

On another matter, a lot of my pictures need to link to pdf documents that I have uploaded to my file manager.

Can you advise how I get the links to work? they are just simple PDFs to be opened in a separate window that people can print off.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind regards

Zoe

Comment

Do you want the pdf to open or have them just download it?

That shows how to OPEN it..

If you want them to download .. just link t it like any other page.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X