Preview Voda Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview Voda Pages

I am suddenly experiencing problems when I try to preview pages build in BlueVoda. The browser display Navigation Canceled
    in the browser bar it displays:
    C:\Users\George%20Pretorius\AppData\Local\Temp\pre view\preview.html
    Any ideas?

Re: Preview Voda Pages

Are you previewing your webpages from BlueVoda?

You cant use any direct approach to previewing.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Do not really understand what you mean. I build the pages in Blue Voda, and when I click the preview button, i get the problem. I do not want to uplaod pages unles I have viewed thm.
      Besides that why BlueVoda has a preview application -correct

Comment

I'm not familiar withe the error message, but I wonder if the spaces in your folders are the problem?

EDIT: There are several comments about this on Google. Search "The browser displays Navigation Canceled"

Here's a link to a typical one:

http://www.vistax64.com/network-internet/120534-navigation-website-canceled-then-goes-linkedin.html
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Hi easyquote,

You stated "C:\Users\George%20Pretorius\AppData\Local\Temp\pre view\preview.html"

Keeps cropping up.Where do you save your .bvp files after you designed the pages?Your .bvp files should all be saved in a folder in "C:\MyDocuments\BlueVoda\
          name of your file.

and not as you stated above?"C:\Users\George%20Pretorius\AppData\Local\Temp\pre view\preview.html"
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks you for your input, All my pages are saved under C:/My Documents/BlueVoda/foldername/pagename.bvp
            There are no spaces inbetween, as normaly a % sign means a space,
            I have thusfar uninstall -re-install BV 11 as well as IE but it keep coming up the same path everytime.with the same message page- Navigation cancelled
            The onlyway I can preview work is by publishing, check, fix and re-publish.
            Very frustrating.
            never had this before - working with BV for 4 years now

Comment

At this point I thinks it's difficult to troubleshoot problems when using BV11--it's still beta and has proven to be a bit sketchy. In other words, BV11 may or may not be part of the trouble here.
              CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
              CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
              CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Hi easyquote,

Try checking your Internet Security and AntiVirus program and fire wall.

You should enter the urls of BlueVoda, VodaHost, VodaTalk and everything
                else that is Voda to your list of "Approved Urls or Sites".
                www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                State of Johor.

Comment

Working...
                X