PDA

View Full Version : Preview Voda Pages

easyquote
08-06-2009, 01:53 PM
I am suddenly experiencing problems when I try to preview pages build in BlueVoda. The browser display Navigation Canceled
in the browser bar it displays:
C:\Users\George%20Pretorius\AppData\Local\Temp\pre view\preview.html
Any ideas?

zuriatman
08-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Are you previewing your webpages from BlueVoda?

You cant use any direct approach to previewing.

easyquote
08-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Do not really understand what you mean. I build the pages in Blue Voda, and when I click the preview button, i get the problem. I do not want to uplaod pages unles I have viewed thm.
Besides that why BlueVoda has a preview application -correct

Tom Finley
08-06-2009, 06:15 PM
I'm not familiar withe the error message, but I wonder if the spaces in your folders are the problem?

EDIT: There are several comments about this on Google. Search "The browser displays Navigation Canceled"

Here's a link to a typical one:

http://www.vistax64.com/network-internet/120534-navigation-website-canceled-then-goes-linkedin.html (http://www.vistax64.com/network-internet/120534-navigation-website-canceled-then-goes-linkedin.html)

zuriatman
08-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Hi easyquote,

You stated "C:\Users\George%20Pretorius\AppData\Local\Temp\pre view\preview.html"

Keeps cropping up.Where do you save your .bvp files after you designed the pages?Your .bvp files should all be saved in a folder in "C:\MyDocuments\BlueVoda\
name of your file.

and not as you stated above?"C:\Users\George%20Pretorius\AppData\Local\Temp\pre view\preview.html"

easyquote
08-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Thanks you for your input, All my pages are saved under C:/My Documents/BlueVoda/foldername/pagename.bvp
There are no spaces inbetween, as normaly a % sign means a space,
I have thusfar uninstall -re-install BV 11 as well as IE but it keep coming up the same path everytime.with the same message page- Navigation cancelled
The onlyway I can preview work is by publishing, check, fix and re-publish.
Very frustrating.
never had this before - working with BV for 4 years now

Tom Finley
08-07-2009, 08:12 PM
At this point I thinks it's difficult to troubleshoot problems when using BV11--it's still beta and has proven to be a bit sketchy. In other words, BV11 may or may not be part of the trouble here.

zuriatman
08-08-2009, 07:23 AM
Hi easyquote,

Try checking your Internet Security and AntiVirus program and fire wall.

You should enter the urls of BlueVoda, VodaHost, VodaTalk and everything
else that is Voda to your list of "Approved Urls or Sites".