What does this mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does this mean?

Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

I just published my webpage 3 times now which has the domain I created attached. I thought Voda already registered my domain as soon as it's published. I waited 3 days and everything. Is this something I have to do separately and pay for?

Re: What does this mean?

What is the domain name?
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

I changed it a couple times. It originally was namesandsociety.com but then I republished again just a half hour ago under chromebubblesociety.com
      Somehow I ended up with that "namesandsociety" for my cpanel main domain. I'm not even sure if I was suppose to do that.

Comment

namesandsociety.com points to VH

chromebubblesociety.com is still available to buy

I dont understand how you can 'somehow end up with 'namesandsociety' for your cpanel main domain'?

You must have told VH when you were setting up the account.

Have you recently purchased this domain chromebubblesociety.com because according to whois its still available to buy?

If you are planning to publish to chromebubblesociety.com, then chromebubblesociety.com should be set up as an addon domain. Did you set this up in your CP?

Its all a bit confusing. Please tell us exactly the process you have gone through to get to where you are now?
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

I actually had a little bit of trouble when I first signed up to VH. When I was purchasing the domain name of namesandsociety.com, I only bought the domain itself alone with no membership for $19.95 until I realized I need to have a membership for$30.00 and the $9.95 in order to do anything with it.
          I chose the namesandsociety.com to be the name of the webpage I created with BlueVoda. I did not purchase chromebubblesociety.com
          yet. To be honest I didn't expect VH to be this involved. I'm only interested in creating link pages. I intend to read up more on VH. I shouldn't be asking questions yet til I understand how this website works a little better.
          I'm involved with Global Domains International and I was trying to find an easy and more attractive method to advertise my business. I may have misunderstood what VH is all about. This may not even be for me.

Comment

Working...
          X