Webmail problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webmail problem

I have created a webmail account for one of my clients. I have configured the mail client from my cpanel, issued a mail address and password.

How does my client access his mail from his end by opening any browser of his choice.

Does he need to configure anything again?

Re: Webmail problem

being that the webmail programs r accessed thru ur cpanel u would need to give ur client permission which is NOT recommentded or they woould need to use a program like Thunderbird or Outlook, etc which he would need to configure. Check out ur c-panel (email) for configuration instructions.

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Re: Webmail problem

Originally posted by Charles Fonkem View Post
      I have created a webmail account for one of my clients. I have configured the mail client from my cpanel, issued a mail address and password.

How does my client access his mail from his end by opening any browser of his choice.

Does he need to configure anything again?
      What you are doing is against vodahost terms of service. You are NOT permitted to host CLIENTS websites on your hosting.. NOR EMAIL NOR GIVE THEM ACCESS. This is called RESELLING. Your client NEEDS HIS OWN VODAHOST ACCOUNT>> ASAP.
      You must agree to our web hosting terms of service before you become a member.

See number 11.. account usage!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X