Soho e-mail/contact form question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soho e-mail/contact form question

I tested out my contact form, and only one of my 2 tests went through to my other non-business e-mail, but my question is, where does it go to on Soholaunch? After someone completes the contact form, an e-mail goes to them stating, "Thank you for your form submission today! This email is to confirm the reception of your recently submitted data.

We received the following:

then the contact info, name, ect.

But that goes to them, what comes to me?

I don't understand where this info is stored for future use and so I can e-mail them back. I thought I would get an e-mail into my business Outlook express e-mail, but I don't. Hopefully I explained myself ok.
    Thank you,
    Tracie
    Shop LoveItShop Handmade Jewelry & Vintage Clothing by LoveItShop located in Long Beach, California. Smooth shipping! Has a history of shipping on time with tracking. Speedy replies! Has a history of replying to messages quickly. Rave reviews! Average review rating is 4.8 or higher

Re: Soho e-mail/contact form question

It works for the regular e-mail form though? Just not the contact basic form.

Comment

If you have set up all your business info in the webmaster area and the shopping cart business info.. then you should be recieving an email... should be what you THOUGHT went to them.. they should just get the thank you...most likely you used the same email as your store is set up to.. or you havent set up the email for your domain or on soho correctly.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yes, I set up my e-mails in webmaster and the shopping cart.
        It is strange it works ok for the e-mail form, but not the contact form, but I wanted to use the contact form so it had a line for Company name, for my wholesale clients.

Comment

You can make a form with anything you want on it.. if you put it on the page i will look at it.. im sure theres just a simple misconfiguration somewhere that you didnt catch.. like mail going to webmaster@so and so dot com.. instead of YOUR email

Check webmaster, business tab.. and..shpping cart icon.. third column .. business info..i found your form.. and it works on my end.. no thank u page tho.

just got an email.. from
          LoveItShop@voda3.vodahost.com
          So did you go to cpanel and create an EMAIL for this domain to use?
          Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I already had an e-mail with the domain for BV. I did change the password though. I will just use the other e-mail form for now, until I have more time to look at it.
            Thank you, Karen.

Comment

Working...
            X