Getting Started?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Started?

I've just signed up and purchased VodaHost and desire to create a website that will help sell craft items. I wish to display the items and sell them by use of a shopping cart. I am trying to understand all that I can before I create any pages. My question: Is it best to create a website from VodaHost or Soholaunch to sell products?

Thanks for any help.......

Re: Getting Started?

you mean BLUE VODA or SOHOLAUNCH. Vodahost is the server you will publish too.

It depends on how many products you have... what you are going to use for a payment processor, and if you have a merchant account or want to get one.. or going to use paypal.

Soho is by far one of the easiest ecommerce builders out there. Point and click options pretty much.. and the cart is all set up for you.

Paypal buttons, custom cart or addon carts like mals ecart and cart manager all make a button you copy and paste to site.. and you check out on their sites... except for the custom cart.. you do most the configuring onsite then go to paypal or a processor.

Only you must decide and do the homework

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Blue Voda or Soholaunch?

I will have as many as 20 to 30 wood carvings for sale. Each has its own life-story on a separate sheet and obviously each will have its own price. I want to be able to display a photo of the carving and the story in a gallery. I also want to be able to use paypal for payments back to me.

I'd like to create a colorful home page and have links to the gallery where someone can choose which carving they would like to purchase then do so with paypal. I also want to replace the photo and story once one has been purchased.

Is one better than the other? Blue Voda or Soholaunch....

dchild

Comment

I think youd do better with bv and paypal buttons for this. More customizable to what you want and need.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X