why untitle my page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why untitle my page?

Hi guys! I am newby to webmaking and computer. I did a good job with hyperlinking for first time and could publish my site as well. In the top browser appear always the right page name but in the tabs of the browser says " untitled page " always for each page. Its working fine otherwise. Could anyone tell me where should I name them or make changes? Thx guys

Re: why untitle my page?

Right Click ...page properties.. TITLE.. then u will be all set to go.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

right click...page properities...no title...
      Did u mean filename? I tried to change that but can not...it is telling me cant find the image.

Comment

Filenames and page titles are entirely different. And im not sure what your talking about when you say its telling you it can't find the image.. images don't have anything to do with changing the title.

I can't give exact instructions (I dont use BV), but I believe Karen did. Besides for right clicking the page for its properties I would imagine you can get to the same window but looking in the menu's at the top left of the program. Try to find a "page properties" menu item.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Karen has it correct, but you need to right click on your page background, not on an image or shape.
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Main menu View>Page Properties --------Title.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Oh yes!Thx guys it is working! I am little bit confused time to time this web building looks easy but has to focus on lot of things and sience I am newby and my english not so good as well I am facing some problems always. Otherwise its fun I enjoy a lot.
              Thanks for the advises it is make me feel happy how people help here to each other...

Comment

Working...
              X