Hyperlink isn't working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlink isn't working

When I highlight a word to hyperlink the link box opens, I type in the link, select the target and click OK . Nothing happens. The word doesn't get underlined and the link doesn't show. HHUUMMM....

Re: Hyperlink isn't working

Not sure Elena but you may have to publish the page to see it working. Have you tried previewing the page?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Amanda, Yes I have. There isn't anything there. I've had my site up for a little while and all the other links work.......??

Comment

I'm moving this thread to the hyperlink forum..

1) Publish the page
        2) Which exact link is not working?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
          I'm moving this thread to the hyperlink forum..

1) Publish the page
          2) Which exact link is not working?
          Hello,
          Thanks for checking this out. I didn't want to publish it without knowing the links worked but I did. There is no sign that anything I have added and tried to hyperlink is linked at all. It dosn't show up when I'm working on a page. When I used the hyperlink in the past it underlined the words. Then when I preview it before I publish it the link would show when I ran my mouse over it. Now...there isn't any sign of a hyperlink even when I hit save etc. I have tried everything repeatedly. I don't think my hyperlink is working for some reason. The page that I added new links to are on my "about me" page where I listed the "inspirations". As you see, nothing came through.......?
          thanks for looking into this.

Comment

I recreated your page and i can link easily the "Inspiration" names. Try just closing down BV and then reopen it. Also, try giving the same object the link twice: once it didn't work for me neither, then it worked the second time i established the link.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
              I recreated your page and i can link easily the "Inspiration" names. Try just closing down BV and then reopen it. Also, try giving the same object the link twice: once it didn't work for me neither, then it worked the second time i established the link.

Thank you so much!!! I did have to do each link several times so there probably is a glitch in the system but it worked!
              I've been trying for days now.....thanks again!

Comment

Working...
              X