Ecommerce Themes Not Loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ecommerce Themes Not Loading

I uploaded about 3 ecommerce Wordpress themes into my themes folder through file mananger and extracted them. But for some reason when I go into Wordpress/appearances/ themes they are not there. Any reason for this? I have uploaded over 20 themes before so Im sure Im doing it correctly.

Re: Ecommerce Themes Not Loading

Double check you put them in the proper directory .... if you extracted them, they must be there, but may be in the wrong place -- which is why you don't see them when looking for them via WordPress Admin Panels.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you. The mystery is that I uploaded about 8 themes at the same time using the upload button and 5 of them showed up, but none of the ecommerce ones showed up.

Comment

Sorry, I have to ask: you are sure these "eCommerce themes" are in fact WordPress themes, right? I mean you are not trying to skin WP with, for example, an osCommerce template (which is not possible) or some other non-compatible foundation, correct?

No 'mystery' .... it can only be an issue of destination of loading, or possibly compatibility of skins based on the Source -- some providers write in requirements for Keys which they license to you for use of the Template.
        Even if you load an incorrect version of a template onto your WordPress, it will still show up (albeit may not function properly) if loaded to the proper destination.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X