X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script Project Help Needed

hello

i would like to get a price offer for an installation script that
    clients could insert a number (which i will define) to a box/field and by insert the number in the box/field and press for search they will get a specific target page.its inportant that in the future ill have the ability to creat numbers and target pages as much as i desire

please offer me a price and duration for this project .

waiting for your qiuck reply

Re: project needed

Originally posted by demyan View Post
    hello

i would like to get a price offer for an installation script that
    clients could insert a number (which i will define) to a box/field and by insert the number in the box/field and press for search they will get a specific target page.its inportant that in the future ill have the ability to creat numbers and target pages as much as i desire

please offer me a price and duration for this project .

waiting for your qiuck reply
    There is a tool already available in Blue Voda that will accomplish this for you: GO MENU

Creating a GO MENU allows you to create a LIST, whether it be a name or number, which are individually linked to a URL you specify (i.e. a specific page you create, another website, etc.) allowing Visitors the option to select a destination according to whatever paremeters you establish. You can add as many items in your LIST as you desire, and delete/update them at any time (if, as in your example, your specific 'offer' changes or the option is no longer available).

For Example: A visitor is prompted to select a number of "items" they wish to view, and Visitor A chooses from the GO MENU list the number 3 .... which after they click GO will take them to the page that has the information specifically created for your '3 item' offer. You can change the page/offer at will, and you can change the GO MENU at will as well (say, for instance you wish to no longer offer a '3-item' deal). Very simple, very clean.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Script Project Help Needed

thank you very much for your respond ..i realy appreciate it ..:)

what you saying realy taking me close for what i want to achieve ..but is there any way instead of visitor to choose from a list of the GO MENU ,is there a way he just can insert a number in the field .then press go and then he will be linked to a target page ?

Comment

Yes, but as mentioned above, it would require customizing a much 'larger' script (which may or may not be found by Googling) to be installed.

Depends on how much time you wish to devote to finding one, how much money you are willing to spend obtaining or customizing one (if you are unable to do it yourself*), and how much of an effort it will be to apply to your web page --- if it is to perform as expected.

Only you can determine how much compromise is acceptable.
        Thinking things through to find an acceptable, readily available solution was what prompted me to initially suggest a GO MENU ..... the rest is up to you!

* Capable Custom Coding & Customization is available from a VodaHost Approved Freelancer

Comment

i understand ,the go menu is defently an option that i will consider ,but also im interesting to get an offer price from someone who can make this script for me excatly as i desire .

Comment

Please visit the VodaHost Approved Freelancer Forum to find an alternate solution from within this Community.

Other options may be found by Googling (searching the Net) specifically for a script using Key Words, and for other 'freelance programmer' opportunities and directories.

Comment

Working...
            X