X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logging in to blue ftp

hello,
    this is laura mura (domain name: producilmiodisco.org),
    I just finished building my web site with blue voda, but as I try to log in to blue ftp I just can't select my ip, as it's not incuded in the list.
    can you please help?
    laura

Re: logging in to blue ftp

sorry, I saw blue ftp is just for files, not site pages, yet I have the same problem using the file/publish feature in blue voda...

Comment

It seems you are up and running.

With including index at some point, you would be in full swing.
      Doable Personal Finance

Comment

Hi Laura Mura,

You need to buy a VodaHost hosting account first before your IP number is assigned to you.

Until then you cant publish any of your pages created with BlueVoda.

Do you have a hosting account with VodaHost?
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Her site is running on vodahost server.

Try downloading the latest copy of BV (however I don't know why BV would have the updated ip list and BlueFtp wouldn't). If you have the latest copy then either use a different ftp program where you can specify the IP yourself, or submit a support ticket and ask why the IP isn't listed in your version (and specify to them the version you are using).

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

sorry, I am new to forums and just couldn't get back to this thread :)
            thanks so much for replying. I found the answer among the customer service's "Popular VodaHost Troubleshooter Categories", yes, the problem was I hadn't updated my bv version...
            thanks again
            laura

Comment

Working...
            X