email enquiry is received but the page does not go to the success page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email enquiry is received but the page does not go to the success page

I have now managed to get the email enquiry working. The customer can write to me and send but when they send instead of them being directed to the success page they end up on a yahoo page which says
    Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found

http://www.pawsgalore.co.uk/contactus.php

This is the page the enquiry was sent from and it should be looking for the success page surely?!

There were a few postings on here I hoped would help but I have tried what they advised but still cant seem to get it working properly.

Any tips gratefully received thank you.

Re: email enquiry is received but the page does not go to the success page

what is the name of your success page?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I thought it was www.pawsgalore.co.uk/success but even though I have uploaded it it doesnt seem to be showing. I am sure it is something simple I just cant figure out what

Comment

Make sure you enter on the form properties the FULL addres of the sucess page: http://www.pawsgalore.co.uk/success.html

Then republish the form page again
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thank you I have changed that now so http://www.pawsgalore.co.uk/success.html is the success page and I changed it on my forms page but it is still coming up with the message
          Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found

http://www.pawsgalore.co.uk/contactus.php

I did change the contact us page to .php from .bvp has this caused the problem?

Comment

did you republish your contactus page?

changing to php is correct, this is not the error. You are making a mistake on your form somewhere. Without seeing it i cant tell you. Happy if you want to email me your contact us page file for me to look at. My email address can be found by clicking on my logo below.

Comment

Because you have it set to run CONTACT.PHP instead of the built in processor

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

there ya go..... you need to go back and watch the tutorials again.

Comment

oops thanks

Comment

sorted it now thank you very much

Comment

Youre welcome!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                      X