problem with wordpress blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with wordpress blog

My blog seems to be having a bit of a problem, everytime i post a new article in it the article doesn't show. Will only show that specific article when i go to "recent articles" menu. I just haven't been spending much time working on my blog, i know it an important part of marketing so i will see if i can find some time.

Check here

I also seem to get alot of spam in my inbox, such as people saying things like Excellent post, after reading several articles on the subject understand that there are not looked on the other hand, a post as a very interesting.

or

Nice post etc.

I know these aren't genuine comments cause i keep getting them often. I still haven't recieved any real comment actually related to the article yet for some reason.

here is my blog

Suggestions would be great.Hope you can help

Thanks alot

Re: problem with word press blog

Try the wordpress.org docs and forum for a solution.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Jay

I get similar comments. I have Akismet activated. All that
      it can do is to put comments like that in spam bucket.

But we have a choice to either approve or unapprove.

I don't go by the comments. I look at the website. It it is
      something legit or can "enhance" my blog, then I approve it,
      else I delete it.
      Doable Personal Finance

Comment

You need to remember which Category to publish your articles to in order that they display in the section you want them to, and within the limits of how many you wish to be seen on a page ... and this is configured both within the Global settings (how many articles to display), and on the Page/Category panels as well.

Keep in mind the Front Page setup determines whether your 'Uncategorized' articles will even make it to the front page, and if there is a ranking of articles based on whether or not you have created any "sticky" articles. Unless you go through the entire site setup to establish an Article Heirarchy, all Uncharacterized Articles will become 'static' Content, and not be processed by class.

It is best to first create a workable list of Categories, and to then publish Articles within specific categories (which will then display as created, the most recent on top). If you are not sure how to create an article properly, simply 'copy' one that is displaying as you want, and then edit/replace content in the copied article and save with a new title. This does not disturb the previous article, but mimics the "successful" one as it is a clone.

You may have a dsyfunctional navigation scheme, due to the multiple installations of AdSense in your sidebar also ..... This will be obvious after creating additional Categories and not being able to see the navigation (each Category must have at least one article published to it for the Category to 'display' on the Main Page). Re-read the documentation that came with the AdSense plug-in to see what the general instructions are and to verify that you followeed them without deviation. If this isn't helpful, then you may wish to review the actual page php code to spot an anomoly that you can correct with simple copy/paste/deletion.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: problem with wordpress blog

Hi, this is my 1st post and probably it is not supposed to be here!

My problem is that I loaded wordpress on my domain Lifewithoutboss.com. with the help of fantastico, but i can`t publish the blog.

After entering on ...wp-admin/ when hit the view/visit site on wordpress dashboard it`s still there the page made with Website Builder.

What i need to do more? Thank you very much
          I open a ticket(VNV-811777) but i was sent to the forum to get help
          Thank You Very Much

Comment

Re: problem with wordpress blog

looks like you put it in some SUBFOLDER instead of the main domain.. or you had errors installing because you hadnt first removed the index from the domain.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X