Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redz serch engine

Hi

Any one here heard of redz.com. They called me short while ago about setting up a pay per click account on there search engine. They wanted an upfront set up fee with a guaranteed amount of clicks for the money.

I have never heard of there search engine before today so I took a look and basically the search results show a picture of the front page of your web site instead of text links.

Any way my question is has any body else heard of them and if so have you used there pay per click and is it any good.
    David Brown

The Christian Gift Shop

Re: redz serch engine

Yeah.. they have wanted posters in the postoffice. They are among the group of internet thieves that google used to actually post articles to lawsuits about.

But form your own opinons...do a search with the BBB and the state they are in.. i think its washington isnt it?

Breaking business news covering marketing, I.T., ecommerce & emerging trends like electric vehicles, solar energy, financial tech & space.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Catch the latest SEO and web site marketing news from industry veterans Scott Van Achte, and Ross Dunn. Informing on SEO since 2001!

heres another one for you.

Correction.. they are listed in Florida.. ... still just as bad as the mess out of washington state.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi Karen
        Thanks for the quick response and the link to that other blog. I think I will save my money on what I have read so far.
        Actually they are located in Tampa Florida.
        I did a quick search on BBB site and here's a link to there report for any one interested.

PS
        Karen I don't think I thanked you for the info you gave me to get switched to Authorize.net your contact was very helpful I hope you get something out of it. So thank you very much.
        David Brown

The Christian Gift Shop

Comment

Youre welcome.. glad it got worked out!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
          X