PDA

View Full Version : I need to paste some HTML code into <above body>

johnmichael007
08-19-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi Please can someone help.

I am building a new website which is near to completion.

I have to add some tracker HTML code into <above body>??

Where would this go please as I do not want to make a mistake as there are lots of pages!!

THanks for your help.

MIke Kirtley
Alarmsinspain.com
mike@alarmsinspain.com

MYICE07
08-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Right click on the Bluevoda page and you should see the Page Properties and Page HMTL Tag. Click on the HTML Page and you should be presented with the following options: Start Page, Between Head Tag, Inside Body Tag, Beginning of Body Tag, End of Body Tag and finally End Page. I believe you want to insert Google analytics tracking code you can use End of Body Tag which is where I have mine inserted into.
Hope it helps you.

johnmichael007
08-20-2009, 09:19 AM
Hi MYICE07

Thank you for the reply which makes sense.

It is not a Google tracker but a tracker from Aweber which will do I think what the Google one does and checks which pages are viewed and where the person leaves etc??

Will this HTML still go in the same place??

Thanks

Mike Kirtley
Alarms In Spain
info@alarmsinspain.com

Karen Mac
08-20-2009, 02:49 PM
The html for the actual form will need to go in an html box on the page.. not the header.

The google tracker will need to go in the head area as described above .. yes.

Karen

MYICE07
08-20-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi MYICE07

Thank you for the reply which makes sense.

It is not a Google tracker but a tracker from Aweber which will do I think what the Google one does and checks which pages are viewed and where the person leaves etc??

Will this HTML still go in the same place??

Thanks

Mike Kirtley
Alarms In Spain
info@alarmsinspain.com

Hi Mike,

I believe the answer to your question has been answered adequately in Karen's reply.

Good luck and all the best.

MYICE07