help with templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with templates

I was wondering on how to make my template fill up the whole webpage and not just part of it, can someone please tell me how this is done?

Re: help with templates

i also dont just want to increase the size of the template, I want the template to always fill up the page on anybody's browser, no matter the size that their window is...

Comment

does anybody know or is it just not possible?

Comment

still can't figure it out... if someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it... thx

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander
          still can't figure it out... if someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it... thx
          If you use BV it is not possible. BV uses an absolute coordinates systems which doesn't allow template resizing. Is has many other features, that require this non-resizeable coordinates system
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ok, well thx anyway :)

Comment

Working...
            X