Clean up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean up?

I am trying to find something that was posted here yesterday and thoought I would find it by looking through the pages but I see all but the fist two pages have gone?
    Why is the forum being cleared up so quickly? Is there a reason for this it is frustraiting as I had only glanced at it and thought I would have a closer look when the kids were at school today??

Re: Clean up?

Is it possible that it has been moved? POST's
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I did not post what I am looking for? that is my point I just wanted to look through the pages and find it but you can only look through the last two pages, is there a reason for this? on other forums I am a member of you can go back day's of information? why are the threads disapearing if you click on "new posts" surley the threads could stay a little longer for people like me who does'nt have much time on here?
      Thank you for your reply Collectors-info.

Comment

The only other reason might be that the post wasn't abiding with the TOS VH lays done? But i have had quite a few post deleted for reasons that i could never fathom. One member had post removed for using the word hell.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I just can't understand why the forum is so strict, it is after all for everone to join in and help each other? I have had posts disapear that were not offensive in anyway? just questions?
          Here is an example of what I am trying to explain.
          All I want to do now is go back to a post that I came across a couple of hours ago, the door bell rang I get distracted, ok now I have time to look at it again, can't remember were it was posted so just want to browse through all the pages of the day to find it "list of pages at bottom of forum Gone"??
          Frustraiting to say the least!
          now this post will disapear, because it is showing up the moderator flaws.
          who ever is deleating the access pages please leave for a little longer so forum members can browse at posts at there leisure.

Comment

We dont have any control over NEW POSTS etc when you click that.. OR your searches. Thats controlled by the forum software. Search is good for an hour i think.. .. New posts etc fall under the search category .. so if you stepped away for more than an hour and hit NEW POST again.. likely it was off the list.

I delete Chris cuz i like him soooooooooo much..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X