Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Field

Hello There,
    I was wondering if your could help me with validating my fields.. for examples if a person as entered a wrong passord how do i flash a message that the password is wrong or if i make a compluslory field how do i flash a message incase the person has left the field empty and not allow him to proceed further with the form unless he has filled in the mandatory form.

many thanks
    chandni

Re: Password Field

Originally posted by chandni
    Hello There,
    I was wondering if your could help me with validating my fields.. for examples if a person as entered a wrong passord how do i flash a message that the password is wrong or if i make a compluslory field how do i flash a message incase the person has left the field empty and not allow him to proceed further with the form unless he has filled in the mandatory form.

many thanks
    chandni
    I can help you validate your fields not with a popup message, but through an error page. Please look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...html#post11943

If you don't need it, you can avoid the file upload part which makes the whole thing complicated. If you find it difficult, build the form page, the thankyou pages and the error pages, publish them, and let me know the URLs. I'll give you the script, ready to upload to the server.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

form

hi i am done with building a form which has dif buttons on it..i am allowed to enter data in it but i want the data to go to my email address and after that it should also display a thankyou message. what do i do next pls help ..many thanks...

Comment

Working...
      X