Please have a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please have a look

I uploaded several pages last night and last night they were fine. Tonight I looked at them and the home page is still fine - www.havasu-fun.com

The other pages have problems with the navigation bars that it didn't have the night before. Why would this happen? The first row is there, the rest are white boxes with red x's. The uploaded pages are Events, Activities/Tours, Fishing, and Havasu Videos, their navigation bars are at the bottom of the page.

The fishing page was fine last night, tonight I get the Can't be found Error message.

It shouldn't be this difficult to get a site up online should it?

Re: Please have a look

PS - since the Fishing page appears to be gone tonight I tried to upload it again and got this message -

Internet Exception Error 12014

Details:
    The request to connect and log on to the TP server could not be completed because the supplied password is incorrect.

My username and password are the ones provided in the Welcome email and were 'remembered' and still in the box you click to publish.

Comment

And that was supposed to say FTP server, not TP server.

Comment

At this end, the navigation bars look fine in FF.
        Doable Personal Finance

Comment

Your website is very visually pleasing(:
          I was perusing, and there were a couple of links that weren't being found.
          This used to happen to me all the time with BV!
          You just need to double check all the links on your pages, one by one.
          If you can't publish, you might need to publish to a different FTP (IP?)
          That also happened a couple of times where I got transfered to a different FTP address.
          Hopefully, I am making sense!

Comment

Occasionally the IP# will change (physically in the publish window) but the
            username/password are still correct. Make sure that you have the correct IP# selected.
            Fishing page works for me.
            CarbonTerry
            Semper Fi
            Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
            Zone 5 Photo
            My USMC

Comment

Working...
            X