Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Regarding Bv & Soholaunch

HELLO!
    Hope someone can help..I've been viewing the board and saw a post somewhat concerning this but I cannot find it so I figured I would ask...sorry!

I have an account...don't have the # available now..sorry again
    Name is Connie
    Site is www.nationwidemovingpros.com
    (see I read the asking for assistance directions!)

Spent a while learning and putting together the site w/ bv web builder
    Now I realize I need the form builder in Soholaunch( my form is very hokey as u will see at www.nationwidemovingpros.com/order_now)

Also I believe that I will need a cart..although I am only billing for 4 services ..cannot figure anyother way to accept payment ..

If i install soholaunch delete my pages? what can I do..can I add them as a link?

also I am very new and learning along the way! Thanks for offering a self directed learning method!

any assistance would be great!!!

Thansk in advance!
    www.nationwidemovingpros.com
    Nationwide Moving Pros- Your Answer For Moving Labor Help!

www.mymovingconnection.com
    Where Service Providers & Customers Meet!

Re: Question Regarding Bv & Soholaunch

Originally posted by CDBASE7211
    HELLO!
    Hope someone can help..I've been viewing the board and saw a post somewhat concerning this but I cannot find it so I figured I would ask...sorry!

I have an account...don't have the # available now..sorry again
    Name is Connie
    Site is www.nationwidemovingpros.com
    (see I read the asking for assistance directions!)

Spent a while learning and putting together the site w/ bv web builder
    Now I realize I need the form builder in Soholaunch( my form is very hokey as u will see at www.nationwidemovingpros.com/order_now)

Also I believe that I will need a cart..although I am only billing for 4 services ..cannot figure anyother way to accept payment ..

If i install soholaunch delete my pages? what can I do..can I add them as a link?

also I am very new and learning along the way! Thanks for offering a self directed learning method!

any assistance would be great!!!

Thansk in advance!
    Why should you go for Soho? your form is just ok, and also, if you need to, with BV you can add lots of fields and arrange the layout much easier and in a more logically efficient way than with Soho.
    As for payment, you can simply add Paypal "Pay Now" buttons, that will take your client to Paypal. He pays there, and gets redirected to whiever page you want in your site, to continue the order process.

If However you insist on going on with Soho, you must first delete the images folder, so if you have images of your site there, they will get deleted. Your other solution would be to create a subdomain in your site, and install Soho there.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval Design!

Actually I played with BV and redid my form..check it out at www.nationwidemovingpros.com/order.html

I have a few bugs in the design..the teal horizontal lines actually have text in the builder which for some reason will not show when previewed and the terms and conditions are not complete

I am thinking that I will have to link the submit button to another page with paypal buttons..I am sorta unsure how to submit the order info to me and transfer to paypal at the same time.

If is submit to the order to my email and transfer to another page that allows them to choose a service and hit paypal ..does that make sense or is there an easier way?

Thank you for your help so far!..can I transfer this to the forms forum??
      www.nationwidemovingpros.com
      Nationwide Moving Pros- Your Answer For Moving Labor Help!

www.mymovingconnection.com
      Where Service Providers & Customers Meet!

Comment

You can't transfer it, i will. However, the submit button should get to a php script page, that will process the form info, and will send you the email with the necessary info. Then it will redirect to a thankyou page, where you will thank them and inform them that they have to pay through Paypal to ctivate their order. That's where you put your Paypal button to get them there
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thread will be moved in the Forms forum
          Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
          X