Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts Different & Two pages not working

Good Evening All:

I just created my very first website for my upcomming wedding. It took 30+ hours to create and I love the way it turned out on my computer. However, the three other people who I had look at it on their computer are seeing a much different layout.

I know that I imported some text from Windows into the Bluevoda page builder and I'm wondering if their is some way to add those missing font files so I do not have to go back through and re-size/design everything.

Last, two of my pages do not want to open. Both of these have forms in them that automatically email to me when submitted. That is the only reason I could think of them not working. Will they just self-correct and add themselves within the next 24 hours like some of the other pages?

The website is: www.lecarnavaldudestin.com

Thanks for all your help!

Kirstyn

Re: Fonts Different & Two pages not working

The fonts you copied most likely arent in peoples browsers or on their computer.. therefore you cant FIX them except to go back and make them WEB friendly. Just hilight all the text and change the font.. not that big of a deal.

your pages with forms are extension .php not html

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Fonts Different & Two pages not working

Hi,

Congratulations to you and Chet.

Your 20 hours has not been in vain. I see your website in all it's splendour in
      the grass and all those beautiful pics.

Different people uses their computers for different purposes and as such you cannot expect everybody that owns a llaptop or PC will optimize their internet browsers in an identical manner.

Some do not know even how to optimize their browsers.

Even the computers bought off the shelf in stores ar not identical in so much as what was fitted into the computers.

I guess it is not possible to expect everybody to visit your website
      and are able to see the webpages in an identical view.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X