ROR sitemap generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROR sitemap generator

Hi. My site is, www.14ketc.com and I created it page by page with BV. I have a desktop ROR sitemap generator. I already used the one in BV. When I tried to use it and entered my url it said that it processed 0 urls. I also typed in http://www.14ketc.com/ror.xml and it said page not found.

The ROR generator said to paste the ROR file, which I do not have, into the main (or top) directory (in the same directory as the index.htm file. I only have a .html file for my index. When you type in my url you go to the site. I assume that the reason I am not showing up in the ror.xml page or in the ROR sitemap generator means that I am not being seen by search engines. Can anyone help me in this general area? I did publish the sitemap generated by BV, but all the rest is true. Is there something I am not doing?

Re: ROR sitemap generator

I didnt know that ror was back up and operational. If you dont have teh file.. and didnt upload it.. then of course it wont be found. If you have the bv sitemap.. why are you not using it?

sitemap.xml

search engines should find that just fine.
    Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X