X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image borders after publishing

Re: usahomeloanrates.com ,ID 5415
    2 questions

1. Published Webpages, OK: Reviewing Website, I have a borders on shape and image moved to back are out of shape and distorted. Index page is ok, and after several attempts to correct and publish other pages, these borders become distorted and stay that way. On occasion some borders stay corrected and some may be distorted. These distorted border do not change once viewed on the published site. Preview does not show distorted borders, only after publishing do they become distorted. No opened support ticket.

2. Published site has been up and running one week. Added 1 additional page 12 hours ago and is not showing on website yet! I have reconfirmed http:// is correct, however puzzled as to what not showing on website,

David

Re: Image borders after publishing

The page that does not show up on the 1 week old website is bwinfo.html

Comment

if it is not showing, itis because it isn't there. You have either published it with another name, or you have published it in another folder. I suggest that you open BlueFTP, connect to your site and check the name and / or the folder where you have published the page.

I would do that for you but i don't have your loggin info
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your response. I'll try your suggestion. The page name is case sensitive and it worked using mhlloansusa.com/BWinfo.html.

Do you have any suggestions regarding the distorted borders on the shape image ?

You have a great website.

Thanks for you input.

Comment

I visited your page in http://www.usahomeloanrates.com/BWinfo.html

The borders are absolutely ok. Maybe some monitor issues?
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

NavalDesign,
            The BWinfo page was a sample I setup for a friend. The border problems are on the main website www.usahomeloanrates.com

I just review my website from clients site not associated with my network hardware and the issues still exist, distorted borders on all pages except the index page.

I have replaced borders on some pages and the issues are still with me. The more I work on those pages the more it goes against me so I believe it could be a syntext error in my pages. One error was corrected when I added an extra blank line on all text inserts! The distrotion is less than without the extra lines. You will see when you visit the site. I am on Cox cable, one cable provider in Las Vegas excluding Telephone services. I may have to remove borders and install lines until this issues is resolved because I'm fussy about sloppy look webpages.

I can provide you access, let me know where to send UN and PW and for admin or hosting site.

Thanks for your help.
            David

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMan
              NavalDesign,
              The BWinfo page was a sample I setup for a friend. The border problems are on the main website www.usahomeloanrates.com

I just review my website from clients site not associated with my network hardware and the issues still exist, distorted borders on all pages except the index page.

I have replaced borders on some pages and the issues are still with me. The more I work on those pages the more it goes against me so I believe it could be a syntext error in my pages. One error was corrected when I added an extra blank line on all text inserts! The distrotion is less than without the extra lines. You will see when you visit the site. I am on Cox cable, one cable provider in Las Vegas excluding Telephone services. I may have to remove borders and install lines until this issues is resolved because I'm fussy about sloppy look webpages.

I can provide you access, let me know where to send UN and PW and for admin or hosting site.

Thanks for your help.
              David
              Use http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html Please attach the .bvp file of one of your distorted pages. My email also is on my site contact info (see the English page) . If you send me the .bvp file please also attach the imege files in an email
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X