enlarge pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlarge pics

is there any application on blue voda that by clicking on the image it can enlarge the image ?i tried the light box but it doesnt enlarge the image .

Re: enlarge pics

You really need foto editing software to do this. Often when you enlarge images they will become fuzzy and pixelated when enlarging them as it doesnt also increase the dpi count (pixels). I dont know if you can accomplish this with ms paint or not as i dont use it.. havent in years. Theres some free ones online but you have to do them one by one. Look in BV tips section.. i think i posted a freebie download and I dont remember if its capable or not.. but worth a try. Also search for pic sizer here on the forum.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

this for example
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

hi ,i think i didn't explain my problem correctly ,what i mean is that when ill publish my images i would like people who will get to my website they would be able to click on the image (or any other button) and they will be able to make the image bigger .

Comment

They dont make the image bigger. You do. they will click a thumbnail and a bigger one will open. The photo gallery etc in blue voda will do this.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X