Google earth tips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google earth tips.

Does anyone know how to improve your positioning on Google Maps? I have few locations that I have added recently there and I have provided all information but the videos.
    I see other companies on the front of me even thou I am located in the center of the city.
    How can I improve that?
    Couldn't find any information about it on google.

Re: Google earth tips.

There are a few things you can look at. Words you are using in the title, keywords & description are not within the pages text content. IE: $175, $40, Prosthodontist ?, glue & so on. you might be also throwing Google out with the list of other city’s in your links at the bottom of the page. Maybe give some more priority to where you are in your description/keywords & Title.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Wasn't really talking about this site, but thank you for advise. I used it. So the quality of page is affecting your position on google maps as well?

Comment

Correct! Every bit of text picture name relating to the place of business will effect how Google sees you & decides on your relevance to how far up the tables you go. They just want to keep there visitors happy to keep them coming back to Google.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X