503 Login Authentication Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 503 Login Authentication Failed

Hi im kinda new to website development/Building, I keep getting the same error when i try to connect Via Tools/FTP Manage. That or when i click Publish, It say's "You must save this page in order to publish it". So I try Saving And then try to publish again. I get the same Notice. Im just wondering why i can't connect to the webhost i have chosen and why does it keep telling me i must save it even after i have saved it?

Re: 503 Login Authentication Failed

You can only publish to a vodahost account.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

First post here, and I believe its 530 error, cause that's what I'm getting. So you're saying that this webuilder is really on good for Voda and no other hosted sites? If so glad I'm just getting started and didn't waste hours building something I couldn't use.

Comment

Hey, how many free site builders do you know that offer as much as BlueVoda? If you think about it, it's perfectly logical that VodaHost would not invest in a free site builder just so you could go and use it on another host? Right?
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
        X