Keywords Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keywords Question

When I go to Google Analytics and look at the keywords google has found for my site there are about 240 keywords and almost all of them are in Spanish? I have some of my pages translated into ES (maybe 30% of the total, approx 150 pages). I am still learning and reading heaps but I don't know why the KW's are primarily Spanish.
    So I guess my questions are 1/. Why is it so? I promote my site to Australia Geographical location. 2/. How do I get Google to recognise my site keywords in English?
    My bounce rate seems pretty high (about 60 - 70%) and I am thinking it may be because I am getting a lot of Spanish speaking people landing on my site (They have the option of English/Spanish) but when they go onto my merchant site they are greeted in English so poor sales results for me. :(
    thanks in advance for any advice on this.
    The Female Zone

Re: Keywords Question

Id probably LOSE the spanish translations and gear it more tword your geographic location.. without SEEING the site i cant tell you more really.

You get google to see your ENGLISH keywords by better use of them and density.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen. Site is http://www.sexual-health4men.com My site is mainly english, infact the Spanish translation was just an after thought. thanks if my url gives you any more clues to pass on to me.
      thanks
      Glen
      The Female Zone

Comment

Thanks... just got it
        The Female Zone

Comment

Working...
        X