Website page in full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website page in full

I having a problem with my website, maybe it isnt a huge problem, but it does kind of bug me.

Is there a way to make the website load all at once instead of spot loading, meaning pieces of the website show in parts rather than in full while the page is loading. I would like to know if it's possible to make it all load at once, so that the website doesnt show all the layers.

Here is the website, www.quietcoolfan.net

Please give additional feedback

Re: Website page in full

Sounds like you have some heavy graphics and i would think that might have to do more with your internet connection than the site itself. You can do some things like use a pic resizer to make images smaller and load faster.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I dont really feel like there is alot of photos, or big items on it, not only that, My internet is at a commercial location, so it's really fast.

So is there just to much content. Check out the website and give me some ideas if you can.

www.quietcoolfan.net

Comment

Ditto with Karen. Many of the graphics are far to large for web pages & to many of them. What would have also helped was to make a template & used this on every page. At the moment a visitor has to load a new set of images every time they go to a new page. If the images were loaded on the 1st page visit, they wouldn't have to load again. Here is a quick sample of a template in 3 parts so the page can be lengthened. This is 118kb without doing to much work to it. Your pages is around 520kb.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Ok, green question, I see you made this template, and you say its resizable, what did you do to make it smaller, I dont see much of a difference besides the fact it doesnt have content in it, how do I make a general template. Because I thought I was using the same template every page. Another thing I noticed is the pictures you pulled off my website are actually bigger than what I actualy have. I just really confused.

Comment

"what did you do to make it smaller" Took 3 screen shots of the page & placed them back on a new page as a header/middle & footer. The header & footer are just normal images placed on the page & the centre area is has been placed in a singe table square so it can be extended down the page. If you look at the link now, the page template is longer with no extra kb's
            This = 115kb & only leaves three things to load at the moment.

"Because I thought I was using the same template every page"
            How did you save your page & use it as a template?

"Another thing I noticed is the pictures you pulled off my website are actually bigger than what I actually have"
            Just took a screen shot, so the images may seem larger, but the are a combination of all your images so are smaller.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X