Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea what this is?

At the top of www.havasu-fun.com/havasu-events.html -

0) { $upload_DstName[$i] = $prefix . "_" . str_replace(" ", "_", $_FILES[$key]['name']); $upload_SrcName[$i] = $_FILES[$key]['name']; $upload_Size[$i] = ($_FILES[$key]['size']); $upload_Temp[$i] = ($_FILES[$key]['tmp_name']); $upload_Type[$i] = ($_FILES[$key]['type']); $uploadlink[$i] = "$upload_folder/$upload_DstName[$i]"; $upload_fieldname[$i] = $key; $upload_fieldname_final[$i] = ucwords(str_replace("_", " ", $key)); $fieldvalue[$i] = $uploadlink[$i]; $i++; } if ($upload_Size[$i] >= $max_filesize) { $error .= "The size of $key (file: $upload_SrcName[$i]) is bigger than the allowed " . $max_filesize/1024 . " Kbytes!\n"; } } $crack[0] = '\n'; $crack[1] = '\r'; $crack[2] = "%0a"; $crack[3] = "%0d"; $crack[4] = "content-type:"; $crack[5] = "to:"; $crack[6] = "cc:"; $crack[7] = "bcc:"; $crack[8] = "mime-version:"; $crack[9] = "x0a"; $crack[10] = "x0d"; foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) { for ($k = 0; $k < count($crack); $k++) { if (substr_count(strtolower($value), $crack[$k])) { $error .= "The field $key contained e-mail headers ($crack[$k]) in the value submitted. This seems to be a cracking attempt and the message has not been sent.!
    "; } } } if ($error) { $errorcode = file_get_contents($error_url); $replace = "##error##"; $errorcode = str_replace($replace, $error, $errorcode); echo $errorcode; exit; } $uploadfolder = basename($upload_folder); for ($i = 0; $i < count($upload_DstName); $i++) { $uploadFile = $uploadfolder . "/" . $upload_DstName[$i]; if (!is_dir(dirname($uploadFile))) { @RecursiveMkdir(dirname($uploadFile)); } else { @chmod(dirname($uploadFile), 0777); } @move_uploaded_file($upload_Temp[$i] , $uploadFile); chmod($uploadFile, 0644); } $internalfields = array ("submit", "reset", "filesize", "upload_folder", "send", "captcha_code"); $message .= "\n"; foreach ($_POST as $key => $value) { if (!in_array(strtolower($key), $internalfields)) { if (!is_array($value)) { $message .= ucwords(str_replace("_", " ", $key)) . " : " . $value . "\n"; } else { $message .= ucwords(str_replace("_", " ", $key)) . " : " . implode(",", $value) . "\n"; } } } if (count($upload_SrcName) > 0) { $message .= "\nThe following file have been uploaded:\n"; for ($i = 0; $i < count($upload_SrcName); $i++) { $message .= $upload_SrcName[$i] . " Link: " . $uploadlink[$i] . "\n"; } } mail($mailto, $subject, stripslashes($message), $header); header('Location: '.$success_url); exit; } ?>

Re: Any idea what this is?

Its the php.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yes, and the page properties were switched back to html, saved, and then published successfully but that's still there. Is there another way to get rid of it?

I have 2 pages like this, www.havasu-fun.com/havasu-events.html and www.havasu-fun.com/havasu-activities-and-tours.html which finally uploaded but when it did it had this on the top of the webpages, and it remains even after switching to html and reuploading to the web.

Customer support told me they were supposed to be in php. I checked the video tutorial and that's not correct. This is what customer support told me:

"This is caused by saving the form page as .html, you need to open the form page in Bluevoda, go to page properties by right clicking on a blank area of page, change the encoding to php, publish the page, update links to php page and remove old HTML page."

I was going along pretty good building my website and uploading pages until I decided to change the layout of the navigation bars. After making changes, including filling in metatags and choosing a scroll bar color, I also added a form on some pages, and then saving and publishing, all the problems started with a few of the pages. Some pages loaded up just fine, others either kept the same old page or only did some of the changes - like everything but the scroll bar color. Now I have this html stuff at the top of the problem pages.

The problems just keep getting worse.

Comment

Both pages have been published with the .html extension and the .php extension. Only the .php versions will work correctly, because the pages have forms for people to fill out--forms require php, which allows two-way communication; html does not. Because you have two versions of each page, the net will "get confused" so to speak. Use FTP Manager (under "Tools") to delete the html versions from the server. Any links on any pages you've created must be changed to refer to the proper .php versions.

Here are the links to the working pages:

http://www.havasu-fun.com/havasu-events.php

CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Also, if you copy and paste the html stuff at the top of the page, search it in Yahoo, every kind of website comes up, you can click on them and many show this exact same thing at the top of the webpage, scroll down and it becomes the normal webpage.

I clicked to see the html of the problem pages on my site and none of what's showing at the top of the webpage is in the html of the page itself.

I'm really confused as to how to fix this and get it all working right again, I'm spending hours and hours trying to solve these problems, not getting anywhere, can't finish building my site until these problems are resolved. Several of the pages on my site will be getting regular updates, weekly and monthly. Is this going to be an ongoing problem?

Comment

See post above :)

Comment

Tom, we must've posted at about the same time, I didn't see your post before my last post posted. Okay, I'll try that and report back, I was wondering though, on the second link you gave me is the picture missing from the top left (white box, red X)? It is when I opened it.

Comment

No, all images work. Everything looks good to me. Nice design.

Comment

Okay, thanks. Well I clicked on tools, then ftp manager, and everything listed down the left is a bvp file, doesn't show any php or html pages. And let me add, ftp and the like is a foreign country to me.

Comment

OK--give me a few minutes to make an image for you to look at...

Comment

This shows the FTP Manager connected. The righthand pane is currently showing folders (and files if you could see the whole list) in my public_html folder. Once you get there, look for the two pages you want to delete (the html versions). If by chance you delete a wrong file, just publish it again and you're good.

Hope that helps

Comment

Thank you for the excellent image. That helps. Can I ask though, the pages I have that are working and I haven't had problems with show as html in this list. The only 2 that have php as well as html are the 2 problem pages. Wouldn't all the pages be php?

Comment

Well regardless, it's working now and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Comment

:)

Comment

Working...
                            X