Stretching Background Images-HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching Background Images-HELP!

I am BRAND NEW at this whole web designing thing and am stuck on a seemingly simple task. Please bare with me! ;o) In attempt to add a background to my page(s), I go to Page Properties and then the Background tab to upload a specific background image. I am even using the background images BV provided, but every time I click "OK", the image comes out tiled. For example, when I tried to add a simple "Wood" background, it came out with several tiny images repeating themselves. GRRRRRRRRRR!!! All I want is ONE stretched, larger version of the image I selected without a billion pixels. I love the idea of creating my own website, but I'm seriously about to throw the computer out the window.
    Can someone, ANYONE, help me...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?!
    Kacey :o)

Re: Stretching Background Images-HELP!

So dont do it in properties.. insert the image and stretch it to the page with the handles..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Stretching Background Images-HELP!

Well, how big is the image? You can't expect an image that is 400x300 to fit on a 800x700..so Blueoa automatically tiles it, unless you want it to be stretched, pixalated(tiny squares everywhere) and blurry...

You need to resize the pic yourself!
      http://site-wars.com The Ultimate site for Gamers!

Comment

Working...
      X