Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review

Hi Everyone

Ive nearly finished this one, just a few gaps to fill. Please let me know what you think and in particular if using a browser other than IE.

The Ship Inn Langton

Many thanks

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Re: Please review

Hi Darren looking good, flows like butter of a knife.
    Only thing i might mention is the email address on the contact page might be an idea to encrypt that, don't think your client would be happy with the unwanted spam.

Overall A1
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Alien Dude View Post
      Hi Darren looking good, flows like butter of a knife.
      Only thing i might mention is the email address on the contact page might be an idea to encrypt that, don't think your client would be happy with the unwanted spam.

Overall A1
      Thanks everso for looking. You may notice that the email address has not been linked. Does it still need to be encrypted?

Thanks

Darren
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

spam harvesters / Bots scan the pages looking for ( mailto ) or @ so whether it is linked or not makes no difference.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Alien Dude View Post
          spam harvesters / Bots scan the pages looking for ( mailto ) or @ so whether it is linked or not makes no difference.
          Thanks Alien Dude
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
              Hi Eric, No words so you must be speechless and in awe of my talent....Lol.

Thank you for your kind words on FB recently.

Darren
              Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi!
                Well, having nothing to pick on DOES leave me with the peculiar awareness that I am seemingly quite prone to writing in great detail, and I find it refreshing to merely show support and encouragement in the briefest manner!

I sincerely hope things are becoming easier than when I last acknowledged, and that all are able to celebrate the memories that they are blessed with.
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Love the colours and the pictures are great, makes me want to come visit, great job!

www.heart-beats.com.au

Comment

Ah! Been past this place a couple of times with walks from Swanage to Lulworth cove. (Will have to try a pint next time) Sites looking real good with a fresh feeling. The only hiccup i was having was with the calendar asking for a permission to continue all the time when clicking on a date. (ADOBE permission) Nice calendar though. This was also with FF,

Skip the problem with the calendar, its a quirk with FF & Adoble.
                    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Gunn R View Post
                      Love the colours and the pictures are great, makes me want to come visit, great job!

www.heart-beats.com.au

Thanks for looking
                      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
                        Ah! Been past this place a couple of times with walks from Swanage to Lulworth cove. (Will have to try a pint next time) Sites looking real good with a fresh feeling. The only hiccup i was having was with the calendar asking for a permission to continue all the time when clicking on a date. (ADOBE permission) Nice calendar though. This was also with FF,

Skip the problem with the calendar, its a quirk with FF & Adoble.

Thanks for checking the site Chris
                        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi Darren,
                          I suspect the text on "History" page was not written by yourself...merely 'submitted' for your inclusion. Since you are the 'creator' of the site, however, I feel I should point out a couple of things :)

History: Mary ran for her life up into the village to her mother's, who fortunately had promised never to lock her front door. Mary ran into her mother's cottage
                          In 1914 Mr & Mrs John Abbott came to take over as the licensees (no ' )
                          Now the Licensees are Mr Roger Smith & Ms Susan Searle, (no ' )

Food & drink: Steak with onion, mushrooms (either all capitals or none!) & tomatoes
                          Sausage & Beans...................Rice and a Poppa Dom there are a number of ways to spell this but this is not one of them!

Function Room:
                          Mothers Day Fathers Day - seems to be a problem with ' on your site? here you can have one either before the s or after :)
                          Sue and Rogor - unusual spelling; unique to the West Country?

Contact Us: Dorsret - ah! this is where Rogor lives?

Otherwise, super job,
                          david

Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
                            Hi Darren,
                            I suspect the text on "History" page was not written by yourself...merely 'submitted' for your inclusion. Since you are the 'creator' of the site, however, I feel I should point out a couple of things :)

History: Mary ran for her life up into the village to her mother's, who fortunately had promised never to lock her front door. Mary ran into her mother's cottage
                            In 1914 Mr & Mrs John Abbott came to take over as the licensees (no ' )
                            Now the Licensees are Mr Roger Smith & Ms Susan Searle, (no ' )

Food & drink: Steak with onion, mushrooms (either all capitals or none!) & tomatoes
                            Sausage & Beans...................Rice and a Poppa Dom there are a number of ways to spell this but this is not one of them!

Function Room:
                            Mothers Day Fathers Day - seems to be a problem with ' on your site? here you can have one either before the s or after :)
                            Sue and Rogor - unusual spelling; unique to the West Country?

Contact Us: Dorsret - ah! this is where Rogor lives?

Otherwise, super job,
                            david

Thanks David for your thorough appraisal. This is really apreciated! Some of it made me smile. I am gonna add this to my 'to do' list.
                            Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

....any time :)
                              Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
                              X