Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu bar not showing on from

Hi Folks,

I have produced a from (work in progress) which presents well and is seen thus

However the menu bar that I have placed does not appear. I have tried to put another item in its place like a shape but only with the same result.

I hope there is someone that can advise
    Kind Regards
    Rob
    www.gnjgf.co.za
    www.oryan-projects.com

Re: Menu bar not showing on from

If your form is dynamically created, it probably expands downwards and covers the menu.

A link would help debug.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi George,

The link can be found at www.gnjgf.co.za/stevie/customscorecardtest.php

I have got the view to look ok but when I put it in and iframe the rollover is not changing and it is not showing as the other menus seen at

www.gnjgf.co.za/stevie/Stevie1.html

Pick the tab "COURSES" at the bottom left to see what I mean.

Thanks again for your support.
      Kind Regards
      Rob
      www.gnjgf.co.za
      www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Seems like a Javascript conflict.
        Try deleting and recreating the menu from scratch.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Rob

Using ff3.5 and i can see the menus below at going straight to www.gnjgf.co.za/stevie/customscorecardtest.php and I can see the menu when clicking courses. The only thing that i noticed is that scorecard seems to have been cut off on the right side when going through courses. But the menus are there.

I am interested in your scorecard. R u maintaining hcaps? I am looking for smth like that to include in my website www.subeagle.com

Cheers

Millie
          Millie
          www.subeagle.com

Comment

Hi Mille,

thanks for the feedback.

The page you view is ok however the page does need to be more centered.

The menu bars show in blue with white background and on mouseover show red- the one in the iframe show black and on mouseover does not change.

It is this change thatI know need to fix all the rest is good.

Re: Handicapping system - I am working on it and it will be most comprehensive on completion.

Drop me a mail over time and I will keep you posted to its development.

I am involved with junior golf and looking to its improvement - www.gnjgf.co.za
            Kind Regards
            Rob
            www.gnjgf.co.za
            www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Working...
            X