• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have your comments please?

Hello,

I would appreciate any comments you have about my website

www.brooke-house.com

I need advice for my 'donate' page - I would like to produce a form that can be opened in a seperate window that people can print off and mail to us, so with that in mind, there are no links operating on that page just yet.

Can I do a PDF form in BV or shall I design one with the 'form-maker'

Would appreciate any help and comments about the general look and navigation of the site etc!

Thanks.

Re: Can I have your comments please?

Brooke House Unit, the link is broken and on your donation page ...The last sentence you need to place a period. I took just a quick look.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

I Like the simple design which allows you to focus on the information. Just noticed that when you are on the Client Group page the Unit button Link isn't working. Apart from that great work.

Comment

[quote=Gunn R;322542]I Like the simple design which allows you to focus on the information. Just noticed that when you are on the Client Group page the Unit button Link isn't working. Apart from that great work.

Thanks Gunn R, the client stipulated a 'simple easy to navigate site' - also thanks for pointing out the broken link - fixed now.

Comment

Good, clean & simple to follow site. When using the shapes on a page, check the "Anti Alais" box as it will smooth out the edges.

Good luck.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X