Os Commerce Global register error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Os Commerce Global register error

I am having problems with the Os commerce installation. I have uninstalled and reinstalled more times then I can count and I keep getting the same error.

Server Requirement Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration. This can be enabled in your php.ini configuration file or in the .htaccess file in your catalog directory.

I do not know what I have to do and I have not been able to find the php.ini configuration file. If someone could please help I need it and hopefully sooner rather then later. I tried submitting a support ticket but the page comes up with this message:

[IMG]res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/pagerror.gif[/IMG]The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.Please try the following:

HTTP 404 - File not found
    Internet Explorer

I have also tried calling the number and I get a recorded message saying to submit a support ticket. I have no idea what is going on but I need help please.

Thank you,
    Totally stressed out newbie. :)

Re: Os Commerce Global register error

This is a easy problem to fix. Please submit a supprt ticket and we will sort it out.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X