Vertical text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertical text

Is there a way to post vertical text on BV? Have been searching and can't figure a way to do it.

Thanks
    Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Re: Vertical text

Originally posted by Andy128
    Is there a way to post vertical text on BV? Have been searching and can't figure a way to do it.

Thanks
    Andy
    I´m not sure if I understand correctly what you mean by "posting" but if you´re asking if it´s possible to write a headline or your company name vertically using BV, I think the answer is no. You should have PhotoShop or some other visual design program to create such a text and then save it as an image (.gif or jpg).
    Of course you can write any (short) text vertically by just placing the letters manually one by one under each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128

Thanks
      Andy
      What excactly do you mean? one letter under the other?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I did not think it was possible. One letter on top of the other would be tedious work- but an option I suppose. Thanks.

It appears that either another program is needed or direct html code to accomplish this task.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
        X