Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't view background color in Mozilla Firefox.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't view background color in Mozilla Firefox.

New to the forum and looking for a little help with background colors. IE looks and works great, but firefox seems to not inclucde my background color. Since many people are using firefox, this is very important to me. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Jeff

www.PCInfo4me.com

Re: Can't view background color in Mozilla Firefox.

the problem that I am seeing is that you have two different body background colors
    <body bgcolor="#EFE4D6" text="#000000">
    <div id="container">
    <div id="bv_Text4" style="position:absolute;left:179px;top:155px;widt h:525px;height:66px;z-index:0" align="center">
    <font style="font-size:27px" color="#FF0000" face="Century Schoolbook">This website is under construction. Please check back soon. Thanks</font></div>
    <div id="bv_Html1" style="position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;width:84 0px;height:151px;z-index:1" align="left">
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    <html>
    <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
    <title></title>
    <meta name="GENERATOR" content="Created by BlueVoda">
    <style type="text/css">
    body {background-color: transparent}
    </style>
    </head>
    <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    As you can see in your source, FF is deciding to go with the white one #FFFFFF while IE is with #EFE4D6. You need to find where you added the extra white bg color and remove it (did you use your one code in an html box?!). Try to re-enter all your background colors from the page properties (right click anywhere on the background to pull the menu up) and change all the color there to the color of your choice.
    Mr. Big Paw
    Somewhere in the CO mountains
    Big Paw Services

Comment

Re: Can't view background color in Mozilla Firefox.

Thanks Adir, that was the problem in the HTML box.

Comment

Working...
      X