rollover images aren't working suddenly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rollover images aren't working suddenly

I have built several sites using blue voda and I have never had this issue before. When I preview the index page for the site I am creating, the rollover images aren't working properly. The menu at the top works fine, however the menu on the left side of the page does not. When you scroll over the tabs with your mouse the images just stick. They never roll back over. I have installed the latest version of blue voda and even recreated the images and the index page. Here is the page I am having this issue.
    www.mckenziesalon.com The menu on the left side of the screen isn't working. I have disabled the links because the pages aren't all created.

I need to have this site published by the morning because this salon is has an ad going in the local paper tomorrow promoting their website.

Please help!

Re: rollover images aren't working suddenly

Are you using BV11? It's still in the testing beta phase and was advised harshly not to use it for sites going public until they work out all the bugs. Delete it completely from your computer and install BV10.2. If you are using BV10,2 make use your images aren't huge. If they are reduce them and try starting with a new rollover. If you copied one or moved images around it might have created a problem for itself, a minor bug. Delete it and start over.
    Mr. Big Paw
    Somewhere in the CO mountains
    Big Paw Services

Comment

Re: rollover images aren't working suddenly

Also, none of you pages except the home, Jadee, and Teresa, pages are published. You need to publish your pages or have them all ready before you publish or it could really hurt your Search engine ranking!
      Mr. Big Paw
      Somewhere in the CO mountains
      Big Paw Services

Comment

Working...
      X