Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom HTML limited space

Hi Folks,

I am trying to put a form together and in so doing putting information into a custom html which creates the input table dynamically.

I have nearly completed it and i cannot enter more information into the custom html box.

Ideas in this regard to solve the problem would be most welcome
    Kind Regards
    Rob
    www.gnjgf.co.za
    www.oryan-projects.com

Re: Custom HTML limited space

The HTML box can accept 30000 chrs.

However, if you have used that much to create a table, you would need to reconsider your coding as it is certainly structured badly.

Workaround: create the code as external file and include it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi George,

There is a lot of repition in this file.

Regarding the "external file " I dont have experaince on that - can you please advise
      Kind Regards
      Rob
      www.gnjgf.co.za
      www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Rob, it is impossible that you need 30 KB of code to generate a table. I would be almost certain that there is a concept mistake in your coding.

To use an external file: simply create a file with all the code you want to add to that part. It should be a complete pho code, so it must start with
        <?
        and end with
        ?>

Save it, in example, as "table.php"

Then in the html box simply put "

<?
        include 'table.php';
        ?>
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi George,

Thanks for the prompt reply and explination.

It is probaly the correct time to perhaps ask for assitance and consider the cost of you doing this work for me as it does iclude a form that send s data to mysql and will require the data to come back from mysql at a later phase of development.

I look forward to your reply
          Kind Regards
          Rob
          www.gnjgf.co.za
          www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Rob, this is not an issue that can be discussed on the forum. If you wish send me details and i answer you.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi George,

Thanks you have mail
              Kind Regards
              Rob
              www.gnjgf.co.za
              www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Working...
              X