Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naming my site Blog

Hello,

My site's name is www.americantpro.com and i have a blog about travel. I would like to make a page under this same americantpro.com for my travel blog and i want to name it this way: http://eye-travel.americantpro.com/
    How do i do it? Is it possible? or do i have to buy a whole new domain for it? other sites have it this way just wondering if it's just a different page under the same site. Let me know.

Jeanne B.
    www.americantpro.com

Re: Naming my site Blog

Hi Jeannie,

You can name your site anything you like.

A domain is just a name. You will have to do a search first whether it is available. If it is then you can buy it for your new site.

Goto VodaHits to check it out.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by bonjouramerica View Post
      Hello,

My site's name is www.americantpro.com and i have a blog about travel. I would like to make a page under this same americantpro.com for my travel blog and i want to name it this way: http://eye-travel.americantpro.com/
      How do i do it? Is it possible? or do i have to buy a whole new domain for it? other sites have it this way just wondering if it's just a different page under the same site. Let me know.

Jeanne B.
      No you dont have to buy a domain for it.. you can install it in a subdomain or a folder. It will need to have one of those two tho to operate correctly.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Zuriatman. Thanks a lot Karen! I did it and it's working. The only problem i have now is i created a folder in its cpanel file manager and i can't find the folder. So my next question is where is the folder?

thanks again, i love straight and clear answers, very helpful
        www.americantpro.com

Comment

Working...
        X