Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• links not working

Hi All

I have published a website with an index.html, but when I left click on any of the hyperlinks, nothing happens, when I right click and the choose the open link in window it opens????. This problem happens from any of the pages. One other thing is when I am in the bulder and go view in default browser then click the links, the links work and go to the correct pages on the web????
    The website is www.weerascals.co.nz

thanks

Re: links not working

I have no problem viewing your webpage.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I have no idea why its doing that .. is it bv 11? could be a bug in that version. Make sure you arent using target as PARENT.. use self. or leave to default.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

None of the links work when I try your site, I have the same problem, and have rechecked all my links but cannot get them to work.
        If you find out how to do, can you post here so I can get mine going

Comment

I have found out what the issue was. When Cloning the page the links work, but originally I copied and pasted the link from one page to another. So I deleted the links, then created the links on one page then cloned the links.

Hamster

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
            I have no idea why its doing that .. is it bv 11? could be a bug in that version. Make sure you arent using target as PARENT.. use self. or leave to default.

Karen
            Would be nice if the BV developers got around to placing the version number in the tag to help us help others.
            IE: <meta name="GENERATOR" content="Created by BlueVoda Version 10.1">
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X