PROBLEM: adding a table into text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROBLEM: adding a table into text

Hi, I'm trying to add a table into my text page.
    It all looked fine with BlueVoda Builder, but after lunching. I found the table are not in the right place. It always far below the text. And with different browser: IE or Firefox it will displayed differently.
    Here's the page:

Could someone help me? (The page is Chinese, you don't have to read it, just try to fix the problem: how to place the table in correct spot).
    THANKS!

eAusway

Re: PROBLEM: adding a table into text

Are you using BV10.2 or 11? If you are using BV11 delete it from your computer via the pc control panel and install BV10.2. BV 11 has great options but it's still in the beta phase and should not be used to publish your site. If you are using BV10.2 maybe there is a bug because of the language you are using?! You could always try going around the bug inserting an OLE object and make your table using an excel spreadsheet. Not sure if this is the best way to do it but it is an option...

Good luck!
    Mr. Big Paw
    Somewhere in the CO mountains
    Big Paw Services

Comment

Hi Adir,
      Thanks for your advice. I'm using BV10.2 and I also think it's the language issue. Because I tested just using English and seems no problem.
      Now, How can I inserting an OLE object and using excel spreadsheet?
      I'm new, could you please give me detail information? step by step?

Thanks a million!
      eAusway

Originally posted by adir_sharon View Post
      Are you using BV10.2 or 11? If you are using BV11 delete it from your computer via the pc control panel and install BV10.2. BV 11 has great options but it's still in the beta phase and should not be used to publish your site. If you are using BV10.2 maybe there is a bug because of the language you are using?! You could always try going around the bug inserting an OLE object and make your table using an excel spreadsheet. Not sure if this is the best way to do it but it is an option...

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by eausway View Post
        How can I inserting an OLE object and using excel spreadsheet?
        eAusway
        click on insert --> advanced --> embedded OLE object. After you have the object (it's simialr to how you insert an image) choose create new radio button and scroll until you find the type of file you want to embed. In your case it is the third down - microsoft excel spreadsheet.

Hope this works for you!
        Mr. Big Paw
        Big Paw Services

Comment

Hi Adir, I tried inserting an OLE object as you suggested. However, the problem still the same.
          Thanks anyway.

eAusway

Comment

sorry, I gave it a try... it worked for me but since you are using Chinese, no pun intended, it's off the wall lol:) Hopefully a general or someone with more BV building experience will come to your help! Good luck
            Mr. Big Paw
            Big Paw Services

Comment

Working...
            X