full inbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full inbox

Can you please tell me how to clear my emails from my account, I have received an email today telling me that my inbox is nearly full and needs to be cleared, I have been into control panel but cannot find anyway to delete the mail that is in my account.

Thanks

Jan

Re: full inbox

Originally posted by j&p04
    Can you please tell me how to clear my emails from my account, I have received an email today telling me that my inbox is nearly full and needs to be cleared, I have been into control panel but cannot find anyway to delete the mail that is in my account.

Thanks

Jan
    Just enter your CP, go in mail, and delete all old messages. You can also set an oprion for autodeleting messages after a specific time perios, let's say 20 days or so, so you won't have the problem in the future. If you need your messages to remain there, you can also increase the disk quota available for emails.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your reply, but I did go in cp and there was not an option to delete messages only to delete the account. So still confused but will just increase the disc space and autodelete.

Thanks

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by j&p04
        Thanks for your reply, but I did go in cp and there was not an option to delete messages only to delete the account. So still confused but will just increase the disc space and autodelete.

Thanks

Jan
        You must enter your favorite mail program, (Neomail or Horde or the one you use) go in inbox, check the messages that you want to delete and then delete them
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I find it easier to use a third party email client like pop peeper , it allows you to view and delete etc all your email straight from your server. there are many different programs to chose from that are free just do a search for pop3 then take your pick.
          Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X