Photo Gallery...help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Gallery...help

I've installed coppermine photo gallery....but can't use it properly.... checked version and got this...

file/folder does not exist

The file/folder "albums/edit/no_FTP-uploads_into_this_folder!" has not been found on your server, although it is mandatory. Upload the file to your webserver (using your FTP client).
    Can someone explain what I have to do please
    Pete

Re: Photo Gallery...help

Did you do a manual install, or was this installed through Fantastico? Have you looked at your directory to see if the albums/edit directory is actually there? What are the permissions on the album directory? It needs to be 777 to work properly. (To change permissions, click the NAME of the directory - not the folder icon - and look to the right where it says Change Permissions. Fill the checkboxes to chmod it to 777.)

If the directory is not there and this was a manual install, reupload the entire albums directory. If the directory is not there and this was installed through Fantastico, uninstall and reinstall through Fantastico.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: Photo Gallery...help

Thanks for that.... I installed it through fantastico when I got that error message,then I tried a manual install of updated version.
      After messing about with it for a bit I tried the other two galleries in fantastico...I found they were either a bit too complicated or I just wasn't happy with how they looked.
      As my site is really only aimed at family/friends I've decided it's easy enough for them to send me anything they want to see on the site.
      Thanks Again
      Pete

Comment

Working...
      X